Delivery to Suit Your Needs
Only the Top
- Delivery Information
THE NEW KING OF GAMING
Rule supreme with the Z690 AORUS gaming motherboards. The new king of gaming platform continues the legendary AORUS bloodline with the most robust power delivery and dominant thermal design, glorified with the complete memory overclocking technology to crown your PC with the best Alder Lake’s performance in all its gaming glory.
With technology moving so fast, GIGABYTE still keep up with the latest trends and provide our customers with advanced features and latest technology. GIGABYTE Z690 Series motherboards come with upgraded power solution, latest storage standards and outstanding connectivity to enable optimize performance for gaming.
GIGABYTE Z690 Motherboards feature the latest DDR5 architecture and XMP 3.0 capability. The new DDR5 memory technology brings 50% more bandwidth to the platform and increases the system performance drastically by implementing Unlocked Native DDR5 Voltage, Xtreme Memory Routing and reliable SMD slot. In addition to the hardware upgrades, the user friendly UI provides full functionality to overclock higher with exclusive DDR5 tuning capability.
THERMAL REACTIVE ARMOR
GIGABYTE Z690 Series Motherboards' Un-throttled performance is guaranteed by innovative and optimized thermal design to ensure the best CPU, Chipset, SSD stability and low temperatures under full load application and gaming.
GIGABYTE Z690 Series Motherboards let you experience ultimate connection flexibility and blazing data-transfer speed with next generation network, storage, and WIFI connectivity.
GIGABYTE motherboards bundle several useful and intuitive software to help users to control every aspect of motherboard and provide customizable lighting effect with outstanding aesthetics to fit your unique personality.
GIGABYTE Ultra Durable™ features its product durability and high-quality manufacturing process. GIGABYTE motherboards use the best components and reinforce every slots to make each of them solid and durable.
LGA1700 socket: Support for 12th Generation Intel® Core™ i9 processors/Intel® Core™ i7 processors/Intel® Core™ i5 processorsL3 cache varies with CPU
Intel® Z690 Express Chipset
Support for DDR5 6400(O.C.) / 6200(O.C.) / 6000(O.C.) / 5800(O.C.) / 5600(O.C.) / 5400(O.C.) / 5200(O.C.) / 4800 / 4000 MHz memory modules4 x DDR5 DIMM sockets supporting up to 128 GB (32 GB single DIMM capacity) of system memoryDual channel memory architectureSupport for ECC Un-buffered DIMM 1Rx8/2Rx8 memory modules (operate in non-ECC mode)Support for non-ECC Un-buffered DIMM 1Rx8/2Rx8/1Rx16 memory modulesSupport for Extreme Memory Profile (XMP) memory modules(Please refer "Memory Support List" for more information.)
Integrated Graphics Processor-Intel® HD Graphics support:
1 x DisplayPort, supporting a maximum resolution of 4096x2304@60 Hz
* Support for DisplayPort 1.2 version and HDCP 2.3(Graphics specifications may vary depending on CPU support.)
Realtek® ALC1220-VB CODEC
* The front panel line out jack supports DSD audio.ESS ES9118 DAC chipSupport for DTS:X® UltraHigh Definition Audio2/4/5.1/7.1-channelSupport for S/PDIF Out
Marvell® AQtion AQC113C 10GbE LAN chip
(10 Gbps/5 Gbps/2.5 Gbps/1 Gbps/100 Mbps)
Wireless Communication module
Intel® Wi-Fi 6E AX210WIFI a, b, g, n, ac, ax, supporting 2.4/5/6 GHz carrier frequency bandsBLUETOOTH 5.2Support for 11ax 160MHz wireless standard and up to 2.4 Gbps data rate
* Actual data rate may vary depending on environment and equipment.
- 1 x PCI Express x16 slot, running at x16 (PCIEX16)
* For optimum performance, if only one PCI Express graphics card is to be installed, be sure to install it in the PCIEX16 slot.
(The PCIEX16 slot conforms to PCI Express 5.0 standard.)
- 2 x PCI Express x16 slots, running at x4 (PCIEX4_1, PCIEX4_2)
* The PCIEX4_1 slot shares bandwidth with the M2C_SB connector. The PCIEX4_1 slot becomes unavailable when a device is installed in the M2C_SB connector.
(The PCIEX4 slots conform to PCI Express 3.0 standard.)
Support for AMD Quad-GPU CrossFire™ and 2-Way AMD CrossFire™ technologies
- 1 x M.2 connector (Socket 3, M key, type 2260/2280/22110 PCIe 4.0 x4/x2 SSD support) (M2A_CPU)
- 2 x M.2 connectors (Socket 3, M key, type 2260/2280/22110 PCIe 4.0 x4/x2 SSD support) (M2P_SB, M2Q_SB)
- 1 x M.2 connector (Socket 3, M key, type 2242/2260/2280 PCIe 3.0 x4/x2 SSD support) (M2C_SB)
- 1 x M.2 connector (Socket 3, M key, type 2242/2260/2280 SATA and PCIe 4.0 x4/x2 SSD support) (M2M_SB)
- 6 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors
Support for RAID 0, RAID 1, RAID 5, and RAID 10
* Refer to "2-8 Internal Connectors," for the installation notices for the PCIEX4_1, M.2, and SATA connectors.
Intel® Optane™ Memory Ready
* System acceleration with Intel® Optane™ Memory can only be enabled on the M.2 connectors supported by the Chipset.
- 2 x USB Type-C® ports, with USB 3.2 Gen 2x2 support
(1 port on the back panel, 1 port available through the internal USB header)
- 3 x USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-A ports (red) on the back panel
Chipset+USB 3.2 Gen 2 Hub:
- 1 x USB Type-C® port on the back panel, with USB 3.2 Gen 2 support
- 2 x USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-A ports (red) on the back panel
Chipset+2 USB 3.2 Gen 1 Hubs:
- 8 x USB 3.2 Gen 1 ports (4 ports on the back panel, 4 ports available through the internal USB headers)
Chipset+USB 2.0 Hub:
- 4 x USB 2.0/1.1 ports available through the internal USB headers
Internal I/O Connectors
- 1 x 24-pin ATX main power connector
- 2 x 8-pin ATX 12V power connectors
- 1 x CPU fan header
- 1 x water cooling CPU fan header
- 4 x system fan headers
- 4 x system fan/water cooling pump headers
- 2 x addressable LED strip headers
- 2 x RGB LED strip headers
- 5 x M.2 Socket 3 connectors
- 6 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors
- 1 x front panel header
- 1 x front panel audio header
- 1 x USB Type-C® header, with USB 3.2 Gen 2x2 support
- 2 x USB 3.2 Gen 1 headers
- 2 x USB 2.0/1.1 headers
- 1 x noise detection header
- 2 x Thunderbolt™ add-in card connectors
- 1 x Trusted Platform Module header (For the GC-TPM2.0 SPI/GC-TPM2.0 SPI 2.0 module only)
- 1 x power button
- 1 x reset button
- 1 x reset jumper
- 1 x Clear CMOS jumper
- 2 x temperature sensor headers
- Voltage Measurement Points
Back Panel Connectors
- 1 x Q-Flash Plus button
- 1 x Clear CMOS button
- 2 x SMA antenna connectors (2T2R)
- 1 x DisplayPort
- 1 x USB Type-C® port, with USB 3.2 Gen 2 support
- 1 x USB Type-C® port, with USB 3.2 Gen 2x2 support
- 5 x USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-A ports (red)
- 4 x USB 3.2 Gen 1 ports
- 1 x RJ-45 port
- 1 x optical S/PDIF Out connector
- 5 x audio jacks
- Voltage detection
- Temperature detection
- Fan speed detection
- Water cooling flow rate detection
- Fan fail warningFan speed control
* Whether the fan (pump) speed control function is supported will depend on the fan (pump) you install.Noise detection
- 1 x 256 Mbit flash
- Use of licensed AMI UEFI BIOS
- PnP 1.0a, DMI 2.7, WfM 2.0, SM BIOS 2.7, ACPI 5.0
Support for APP Center
* Available applications in APP Center may vary by motherboard model. Supported functions of each application may also vary depending on motherboard specifications.
System Information ViewerSupport for Q-Flash PlusSupport for Q-FlashSupport for Xpress Install
- Norton® Internet Security (OEM version)
Support for Windows 10 64-bit
Next Day Delivery - £10
Can't wait to get your hands on your item.
Do you want to start gaming as soon as possible
Then this is the option for you. Order before midday, select this option at checkout and it will get to you the next working day
2 - 3 Days Delivery - £5
Are you a patient gamer.
Are you secure in the knowledge that your order will get to you at some point. Then select this option at the checkout and your order will arrive at your location in the the next two to three days.
Saturday Delivery - £15
Want to be there when your order arrives at your door.
Don't want to be at work all day knowing that your precious PC component is waiting for you to get home (unless of course, you work from home), then select this option and your order will delivered on the upcoming Saturday.
Click and Collect - FREE
If you're local to us, and would istead like to collect your order from our store, then this option is perfect for you. Not only is it free, but you can also choose when you would like to collect your order in hourly slots, Monday to Saturday. Just give us a couple of hours to get your order ready, and you will recieve a confirmation email telling you to pop on by.
Our store is open until 5:30pm Mon-Sat, so you have plenty of time after work to drop in.