Delivery to Suit Your Needs
Only the Top
- Delivery Information
With years of experience, MSI is no stranger to building high-performance motherboards. Our R&D and engineering teams have reviewed countless designs, evaluated a wide selection of high quality components, and developed products for reliability even under extreme conditions.
THERMAL SOLUTION FOR MORE CORES AND HIGHER PERFORMANCE
With more cores’ processors, thermal and power design is more important to make sure the temperature keeps lower. MSI extended PWM heatsink and enhanced circuit design ensures even high-end CPU to run in full speed with MSI motherboards.
FULLY CONTROLLABLE IN BIOS AND SOFTWARE
MSI motherboards let you manage speeds and temperatures for all your system and CPU fans. Total Fan Control allows you check your primary system characteristics in a simplified graphical interface. You can also set up to 4 temperature targets for CPU and motherboard, which will adjust the fan speeds automatically.
FROZR AI COOLING
Detecting CPU & GPU temperatures and automatically adjusting fan duty of system fans to a proper value by adopting MSI AI ENGINE.
DIY 2.0 – INTEGRATING WITH THE SYSTEM ENVIRONMENT
Connect and synchronize with MSI coolers and cases with strategically positioned pin-header locations including a dedicated pump-fan header.
High performance MSI motherboards are loaded with advanced features and the latest technology to overwhelm any challenge at hand no matter whether you’re a gamer, prosumer, or PC enthusiast.
LIGHTNING GEN 4 M.2
Utilizing 11th Gen Intel processors, MSI Z590 motherboards feature latest Lightning Gen 4 M.2 which is the fastest onboard storage solution on the market with up to 64 Gb/s transfer speed.
FAST AND FUTURE-READY STORAGE
MSI motherboards support all the latest storage standards, which allows users to connect any ultra-fast storage device. Higher efficiency makes your work easier.
OPTANE: BOOST YOUR HDD TO PERFORM LIKE AN SSD
PC Enthusiasts can now enjoy the performance of an SSD on their HDD by coupling it with the new Intel® Optane™ Memory device. Intel® Optane™ technology provides an unparalleled combination of high throughput, low latency, high quality of service, and high endurance.
EASY RAID SETUP WITH M.2 GENIE
Looking to go all out in terms of raw data speed and put multiple SSDs in RAID 0? Setting this up can prove to be quite the challenge. That’s why we created M.2 Genie, a brilliant feature to make setting up RAID 0 for M.2 and U.2 much easier and less time consuming.
MSI motherboards are built with a variety of connectors to satisfy gamers. Enhanced audio, advanced LAN networking capabilities, USB and Mystic Light turn any gaming experience into an immerse one.
HIGH-BANDWIDTH AND LOW-LATENCY NETWORK
2.5Gbps LAN provides incredible data transfer speed faster than general Gigabit LAN. This is a premium solution for demanding users.
SURFACING WITH THE REAL MU-MIMO TECHNOLOGY
The latest Wi-Fi 6E solution supports 6GHz spectrum, Bluetooth 5.2, two-way MU-MIMO and BSS color technology, provide up to 4X network capacity and efficiency in the high signal density environment, delivering speeds up to 2400Mbps.
OPTIMIZE ONLINE GAMING TRAFFIC FOR LOWER LATENCY!
MSI LAN Manager automatically classifies and prioritizes the latency-sensitive applications for online games, giving you the best online gaming experience with low latency.
Supports 10th Gen Intel® Core™ Processors, 11th Gen Intel® Core™ Processors, Pentium® Gold and Celeron® Processors. Processor socket LGA1200
- 4x DDR4 memory slots, support up to 128GB
- Supports 1R 2133/ 2666/ 2933 MHz for 10th Gen Intel® CPU (by JEDEC & POR)1
- Supports 1R 2133/ 2666/ 2933/ 3200 MHz for 11th Gen Intel® CPU (by JEDEC & POR)
- Max overclocking frequency:
- 1DPC 1R Max speed up to 5600 MHz
- 1DPC 2R Max speed up to 4800+ MHz
- 2DPC 1R Max speed up to 4400+ MHz
- 2DPC 2R Max speed up to 4000+ MHz
- Supports Dual-Channel mode
- Supports non-ECC, un-buffered memory
- Supports Intel® Extreme Memory Profile (XMP)
Please refer to www.msi.com for more information on compatible memory
- 3x PCIe x16 slots
- Support x16/x0/x4, x8/x8/x4, x8/x4+x4/x4
- PCI_E1 & PCI_E3 slots (From CPU)
- Support up to PCIe 4.0 for 11th Gen Intel® CPU
- Support up to PCIe 3.0 for 10th Gen Intel® CPU
- PCI_E5 slot (From Z590 chipset)
- Supports up to PCIe 3.0
- 2x PCIe 3.0 x1 slots (From Z590 chipset)
- Supports 2-Way NVIDIA® SLI™ Technology
- Supports 3-Way AMD® CrossFire™ Technology
1x HDMI 2.0b with HDR port, supports a maximum resolution of 4K 60Hz
Intel®JHL8540 Thunderbolt™ 4 Controller
- 2x Thunderbolt™ 4 (USB-C) ports on the back panel
- Support up to 40Gbps transfer rate with Thunderbolt devices
- Support up to 20Gbps transfer rate with USB4 devices
- Support up to 10Gbps transfer rate with USB 3.2 devices
- Support up to 5V/3A ,15W power charging
- Each port can daisy-chain up to three Thunderbolt 4 devices or five Thunderbolt 3 devices
- Supports up to 8K display (need to connect the DisplayPort of the motherboard or discrete graphics card to the Mini DisplayPort Input port on the back panel)
- 6x SATA 6Gb/s ports (from Z590 chipset)
- 4x M.2 slots (Key M)
- M2_1 slot (from CPU)
- Available only on 11th Gen Intel® CPU
- Supports up to PCIe 4.0 x4
- Supports 2242/ 2260/ 2280/ 22110 storage devices
- M2_2, M2_3, M2_4 slots (from Z590 chipset)
- M2_2 , M2_3 & M2_4 support up to PCIe 3.0 x4
- M2_2 & M2_3 support up to SATA 6Gb/s
- M2_4 slot supports PCIe only.
- Supports 2242/ 2260/ 2280 storage devices
- Intel® Optane™ Memory Ready
- M2_1 slot (from CPU)
- Supports Intel® Smart Response Technology for Intel Core™ processors
SATA2 will be unavailable when installing M.2 SATA SSD in the M2_2 slot.
SATA5 & SATA6 will be unavailable when installing M.2 SATA/PCIe SSD in the M2_3 slot.
M2_4 bandwidth will switch from x4 to x2 when PCI_E5 slot is inserted.
Before using Intel® Optane™ memory modules, please ensure that you have updated the drivers and BIOS to the latest version from MSI website.
- Supports RAID 0, RAID 1 and RAID 10 for SATA storage devices
- Supports RAID 0 and RAID 1 for M.2 NVMe storage devices
- Intel® Z590 Chipset
- 3x USB 3.2 Gen 2 10Gbps ports (2 Type-A port on the back panel, 1 Type-C internal connector)
- 6x USB 3.2 Gen 1 5Gbps ports (4 Type-A port on the back panel, 2 ports available through internal USB connector)
- 2x USB 2.0 Type-A ports on the back panel
- 4x USB 2.0 ports through internal USB connectors
Realtek® ALC4082 Codec + ESS SABRE9018Q2C Combo DAC/HPA
- 7.1-Channel High Definition Audio
- Supports S/PDIF output
1x Intel® I225V 2.5Gbps LAN controller
WiFi and Bluetooth
Intel® Wi-Fi 6E AX210
- The Wireless module is pre-installed in the M.2 (Key-E) slot
- Supports MU-MIMO TX/RX, 2.4GHz/5GHz/6GHz1 (160MHz) up to 2.4Gbps
- Supports 802.11 a/ b/ g/ n/ ac/ ax
- Supports Bluetooth® 5.22, FIPS, FISMA
Wi-Fi 6E 6GHz depend on country regulations support and will be ready in WIN10 21H1.
Bluetooth 5.2 will be ready in WIN10 21H1.
- 1x 24-pin ATX main power connector
- 2x 8-pin ATX 12V power connectors
- 1x 6-pin PCIE power connector
- 6x SATA 6Gb/s connectors
- 4x M.2 slots (M-Key)
- 1x USB 3.2 Gen 2 10Gbps Type-C connector
- 1x USB 3.2 Gen 1 5Gbps connector (supports additional 2 USB 3.2 Gen 1 5Gbps ports)
- 2x USB 2.0 connectors (supports additional 4 USB 2.0 ports)
- 1x 4-pin CPU fan connector
- 1x 4-pin water-pump fan connector
- 6x 4-pin system fan connectors
- 1x Front panel audio connector
- 2x System panel connectors
- 1x Chassis Intrusion connector
- 1x TPM module connector
- 1x Tuning Controller connector
- 1x EZ LED Control switch
- 1x 2-Digit Debug Code LED
- 4x EZ Debug LED
- 1x 4-pin RGB LED connector
- 2x 3-pin RAINBOW LED connectors
- 1x 3-pin JCORSAIR LED connector
Back Panel Connectors
- Clear CMOS Button
- USB 3.2 Gen1 5Gbps (Type-A)
- USB 2.0
- 2.5G LAN
- Thunderbolt 4 40Gbps (Type-C)
- Wi-Fi / Bluetooth
- HD Audio Connectors
- Flash BIOS Button
- USB 3.2 Gen2 10Gbps (Type-A)
- Mini DisplayPort Input (for Thunderbolt passthrough)
- Optical S/PDIF-Out
ATX Form Factor
Support for Windows 10 64-bit
Whats in the Box
- Z590 Motherboard
- WiFi Antenna Case Badge
- USB Drive
- User Manual
- Quick Installation Guide
- Cleaning Brush
- MEG Stickers
- Reward Programm/Shout Out Flyers
- Cable Stickers
- Product Catalog
- Registration Card
- M.2 Screws/Standoffs
- DP to Mini DP Cable
- Thermistor Cable
- 1 to 2 RGB LED Extension Y Cable
- Corsair RGB LED Extension Cable
- Rainbow RGB LED Extension Cable
- 4x SATA Cables
Next Day Delivery - £10
Can't wait to get your hands on your item.
Do you want to start gaming as soon as possible
Then this is the option for you. Order before midday, select this option at checkout and it will get to you the next working day
2 - 3 Days Delivery - £5
Are you a patient gamer.
Are you secure in the knowledge that your order will get to you at some point. Then select this option at the checkout and your order will arrive at your location in the the next two to three days.
Saturday Delivery - £15
Want to be there when your order arrives at your door.
Don't want to be at work all day knowing that your precious PC component is waiting for you to get home (unless of course, you work from home), then select this option and your order will delivered on the upcoming Saturday.
Click and Collect - FREE
If you're local to us, and would istead like to collect your order from our store, then this option is perfect for you. Not only is it free, but you can also choose when you would like to collect your order in hourly slots, Monday to Saturday. Just give us a couple of hours to get your order ready, and you will recieve a confirmation email telling you to pop on by.
Our store is open until 5:30pm Mon-Sat, so you have plenty of time after work to drop in.