Delivery to Suit Your Needs
Only the Top
- Delivery Information
The MPG series brings out the best in gamers by allowing full expression in color with advanced RGB lighting control and synchronization. Experiment on another level of personalization with a front LED strip that provides convenient in-game and real time notifications. With the MPG series, transform your equipment into the center of attention and top leaderboards in style.
With years of experience, MSI is no stranger to building high-performance motherboards. Our R&D and engineering teams have reviewed countless designs, evaluated a wide selection of high quality components, and developed products for reliability even under extreme conditions.
THERMAL SOLUTION FOR MORE CORES AND HIGHER PERFORMANCE
With more cores’ processors, thermal and power design is more important to make sure the temperature keeps lower. MSI extended PWM heatsink and enhanced circuit design ensures even high-end CPU to run in full speed with MSI motherboards.
M.2 SHIELD FROZR
World’s fastest SSDs can start to lower performance when getting hot. Part of the motherboards heatsink design, M.2 SHIELD FROZR is the next generation M.2 thermal solution to avoid this by offering the best thermal protection to make sure that SSD maintains maximum performance.
FULLY CONTROLLABLE IN BIOS AND SOFTWARE
MSI motherboards let you manage speeds and temperatures for all your system and CPU fans. Total Fan Control allows you check your primary system characteristics in a simplified graphical interface. You can also set up to 4 temperature targets for CPU and motherboard, which will adjust the fan speeds automatically.
OPTIMIZED FOR WATER COOLING
Designed to support the most popular All-In-One & customized water cooling solutions on the market. A dedicated water pump PIN header supports up to 2 amp, giving you full control of the water pump speed. A clearly marked ‘keep-out-zone’ allows for easy and safe installation and a perfect fit.
High performance MSI motherboards are loaded with advanced features and the latest technology to overwhelm any challenge at hand no matter whether you’re a gamer, prosumer, or PC enthusiast.
EXTREME STABILITY & COMPATIBILITY TESTING
MSI conducts thorough memory testing with the most popular memory brands under extreme conditions to ensure your system runs stable no matter what. Our memory partners include brands like Corsair, Crucial, Kingston, G.Skill and many more to optimize memory modules, configurations and even improve overclocking.
A HUGE STEP OF DDR PERFORMANCE
MSI OC LAB does not merely work hard on extreme overclocking. Compare to Z390 motherboard memory XMP profile, MSI does have great improvement on performance and efficiency for Z490. Easy to enable XMP profile with auto power settings to get the best memory speed and stability.
EASY OVERCLOCKING WITH XMP PROFILE
The XMP (Extreme Memory Profiles) in MSI BIOS are tested and certified by MSI OC LAB. It is easy to enable with auto power settings to get the best memory speed and stability.
MSI motherboards are built with a variety of connectors to satisfy gamers. Enhanced audio, advanced LAN networking capabilities, USB and Mystic Light turn any gaming experience into an immerse one.
HIGH-BANDWIDTH AND LOW-LATENCY NETWORK
2.5Gbps LAN provides incredible data transfer speed faster than general Gigabit LAN. This is a premium solution for demanding users.
SURFACING WITH THE REAL MU-MIMO TECHNOLOGY
The WIFI 6 adopts the latest OFDMA and two-way MU-MIMO technologies and could provide up to 4X network capacity and efficiency in the high signal density environment. Comparing to the WIFI 5, which can only send the data packet to one device at a time on each channel, the WIFI 6 could combine the packet, separate to several devices and allow signals from the different devices bundled together. This new technology provides all the devices in the same network environment with same and harmonious traffic bandwidth in an efficient way.
OPTIMIZE ONLINE GAMING TRAFFIC FOR LOWER LATENCY!
MSI GAMING LAN Manager automatically classifies and prioritizes the latency-sensitive applications for online games, giving you the best online gaming experience with low latency.
Supports 10th Gen Intel® Core™, 11th Gen Intel® Core™, Pentium® Gold and Celeron® processors for LGA 1200 socket
Please go to intel.com for compatibility information.
Onboard graphics output are disabled when using the F SKU processors.
BIOS updated to be compatible with 11th Gen Intel® Core™ Processors
- 4x DDR4 memory slots, support up to 128GB
- Supports 1R 2133/2666/2933 MHz*
- 1DPC 1R Max speed up to 5000+ MHz
- 1DPC 2R Max speed up to 4500+ MHz
- 2DPC 1R Max speed up to 4400+ MHz
- 2DPC 2R Max speed up to 4000+ MHz
- Supports Dual-Channel mode
- Supports non-ECC, un-buffered memory
- Supports Intel® Extreme Memory Profile (XMP)
Please refer www.msi.com for more information on compatible memory
- 1x PCIe 3.0 x16 slot (from CPU)
Support up to PCIe 4.0 for 11th Gen Intel® CPU
Support up to PCIe 3.0 for 10th Gen Intel® CPU
- 1x PCIe 3.0 x16 slot (x4 mode, from chipset)
- 2x PCIe x1 slots (from chipset)
- 1x HDMI port, supports a maximum resolution of 4096x2160 @ 30Hz
- 1x DisplayPort port supports a maximum resolution of 4096 x 2304 @ 60Hz
Supports AMD® 2-Way CrossFire™ Technology
- 6x SATA 6Gb/s ports
- 2x M.2 slots (Key M)
- M2_1 slot
CPU support mode (From 11th Gen Intel® CPU only)- supports PCIe 4.0 x4/3.0 x4
Chipset support mode-supports PCIe 3.0 x4 and SATA 6Gb/s
Supports 2242/ 2260/ 2280/ 22110 storage devices
- M2_2 slot supports 2242/ 2260 /2280 storage devices
- Intel® Optane™ Memory Ready***
- M2_1 slot
SATA2 will be unavailable when installing M.2 SATA SSD in the M2_1 slot.
SATA5 & SATA6 will be unavailable when installing M.2 SATA/PCIe SSD in the M2_2 slot.
Before using Intel® Optane™ memory modules, please ensure that you have updated the drivers and BIOS to the latest version from MSI website.
Intel® Z490 Chipset
- Supports RAID 0, RAID 1, RAID 5 and RAID 10 for SATA storage devices
- Supports RAID 0 and RAID 1 for M.2 PCIe storage devices
Intel® Z490 Chipset
- 1x USB 3.2 Gen 2 10Gbps Type-A port on the back panel
- 7x USB 3.2 Gen 1 5Gbps (4 Type-A ports on the back panel, 2 ports through the internal USB connector, 1 Type-C internal connector)
- 2x USB 2.0 ports on the back panel
- 4x USB 2.0 ports available through the internal USB connectors, hub-GL850G
- 1x USB 3.2 Gen 2x2 20Gbps Type-C port on the back panel
Realtek® ALC1200-VD1 Codec
- 7.1-Channel High Definition Audio
- Supports S/PDIF output
1x Realtek® RTL8125B-CG 2.5G LAN Controller
WiFi and Bluetooth
- Supports 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/ax, MU-MINO Rx, 2.4GHz-5GHz (160MHz) up to 2.4Gbps
- WiFi 6
- Supports Bluetooth® 5.1 , FIPS, FISMA
- The Wireless module is pre-install in the M2 (Key-E) slot
- 1x 24-pin ATX main power connector
- 1x 8-pin ATX 12V power connector
- 1x 4-pin ATX 12V power connector
- 6x SATA 6Gb/s connectors
- 1x USB 3.2 Gen 1 5Gbps Type-C port
- 1x USB 3.2 Gen 1 5Gbps connector (support additional 2 USB 3.2 Gen 1 5Gbps ports)
- 2x USB 2.0 connectors (support additional 4 USB 2.0 ports)
- 1x 4-pin CPU fan connector
- 1x 4-pin water pump connector
- 6x 4-pin system fan connectors
- 1x front panel audio connector
- 2x system panel connectors
- 1x chassis intrusion connector
- 1x Clear CMOS jumper
- 2x 4-pin RGB LED connectors
- 2x 3-pin RAINBOW LED connectors
- 1x TPM module connector
- 1x TBT connector
- 1x RTD3 connector
Back Panel Connectors
- PS/2 Combo Port
- USB 3.2 Gen 2 10Gbps (Type-A)
- LAN Port
- HD Audio Connectors
- USB 2.0
- HDMI Port
- USB 3.2 Gen 2x2 20Gbps (Type-C)
- USB 3.2 Gen 1 5Gbps (Type-A)
- Wi-Fi / Bluetooth
- Optical S/PDIF OUT
ATX Form Factor
Support for Windows 10 64-bit
What's in the Box
- Z490 Motherboard
- User Manual
- Quick Installation Guide
- MSI Case Badge
- Product Registration Card
- Promotion Card
- 2x SATA Cables
- Driver DVD
- MSI Product Catalog
Next Day Delivery - £10
Can't wait to get your hands on your item.
Do you want to start gaming as soon as possible
Then this is the option for you. Order before midday, select this option at checkout and it will get to you the next working day
2 - 3 Days Delivery - £5
Are you a patient gamer.
Are you secure in the knowledge that your order will get to you at some point. Then select this option at the checkout and your order will arrive at your location in the the next two to three days.
Saturday Delivery - £15
Want to be there when your order arrives at your door.
Don't want to be at work all day knowing that your precious PC component is waiting for you to get home (unless of course, you work from home), then select this option and your order will delivered on the upcoming Saturday.
Click and Collect - FREE
If you're local to us, and would istead like to collect your order from our store, then this option is perfect for you. Not only is it free, but you can also choose when you would like to collect your order in hourly slots, Monday to Saturday. Just give us a couple of hours to get your order ready, and you will recieve a confirmation email telling you to pop on by.
Our store is open until 5:30pm Mon-Sat, so you have plenty of time after work to drop in.